Join Our Crew
Work with Us
If you’re looking for job stability and an opportunity to grow within a highly respected locally-owned company, consider becoming a member of our construction or trucking team.
It's more than just a job. It's an opportunity
We are always looking for qualified applicants. We are always accepting applications for industry qualified individuals. For more information regarding federal rules and regulations or how to obtain a Commercial Drivers License, please visit: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/
The primary function of this position is to safely load and secure construction heavy equipment on lowboy to be transported from one location to another.
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Excellent Driving History and a three-year MVR
- 2-5 years’ experience in Lowboy Operation
- Prior experience in operating a variety of construction heavy equipment for loading/unloading the Lowboy
- Knowledge of USDOT and FMCSA safety and cargo securement rules and regulations
- Ability to accurately complete logbooks and vehicle inspection reports
Experienced Truck Drivers
- Operates the vehicle in a safe and economical manner to insure the lowest possible operational and maintenance cost. Never operate an unsafe vehicle
- Must be able to accurately complete logbooks and vehicle inspection reports.
- Maintains current DOT personnel records with Human Resources
- Complies with the departmental and company procedures
- Ability to climb into and out of truck bed
- Manually clean and remove debris from inside bed
- Perform any other special projects as needed
Heavy Equipment Operators
Experienced heavy equipment operators to for asphalt paving & grading, reclamation and site preparation. Qualified candidates should be able to operate 2 or more pieces of equipment such as dozers, excavators, motor graders, front end loaders, backhoe, asphalt pavers, rollers, etc.
Construction Survey/Staking Position
Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure that construction sites are ready for construction and are staked out according to plans and specifications provided by the customer. Ensure that field foremen are given proper grades for the area under construction, survey and complete “As Builts”, maintain surveying equipment and perform any other special projects as needed.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD to assist in product development
- Prior experience in surveying, preferably in the civil construction industry
- Valid driver’s license
All positions require a valid Driver’s License for the state or province in which the applicant resides.
- Download the application
- Fill out the PDF
- Upload the completed application below
Mon-Fri: 7 AM - 5 PM
1490 Kershaw Camden Highway
Lancaster SC 29721
Copyright ©2024 LCI-Lineberger Construction, Inc.